View Single Post
Old 2010-12-05, 06:13   Link #1269
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I have no idea where u can find the novels but you can just read the manga which IMO is way more better than the anime. The reason?
Cecily is a smart, badass, action girl.
Was lured into the manga by the art. Delivered nicely on that end with the ecchi and faux-yuri fanservice, but more importantly the plot/characterization actually started to grip/impress me unexpectedly. The arc that just ended with Luke/Lisa's background and Cecily's declaration at the council meeting was fucking epic, actually. The Luke/Cecily doubters on this page make me a bit curious in that sense; seems the manga has made that issue fairly blatantly obvious.

Anyway yeah, I skipped out on this anime back when it was running. Having thus been impressed by the manga, I was just a bit curious as to whether the anime evoked similar levels of gar, moe, and awesome and how it compares overall plotwise: i.e. the manga just finished the Luke's backstory/council meeting arc in chapter 16--about how much farther (presuming it does so) does the anime go past that?
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote