Thread: Licensed Freezing the anime
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-15, 12:12   Link #1044
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
The next episode should be the best in the series so far. I'm interested to see how Satellizer and Rana do together when they're on the same side going against these two 3rd years (Cleo and Arnett). Might be a good team working together but I doubt the bond will stay after the fight.

What'll be nice about this episode is the fight will be at the beginning of the episode and feature 4 skilled girls. Should be pretty electrifying. Hopefully there'll be some blood this time D:
Im also wondering how brutal they plan to make this fight. Without revealing any spoilers from the manga. ill just say the fight was brutal and almost horrific to read, yet exciting. Im hoping they can transplant that feeling or mortal combat into the episode and blood is a must, it just wont feel right but im sure the uncensored version will have it.

So far they have done a pretty decent job and showing at how brutal these fights can be so i do have confidence it will be animated well. Iv only complained about one change they made in the anime over the manga and it has to do with Pandora mode but other than that i feel the progress has been steady if only it could be 20+ episodes.