View Single Post
Old 2012-06-26, 01:46   Link #316
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Ah boy, interesting one. Missed a lot of the crazy stuff in the 2nd half of the series but I had to finish it up with the last ep. And judging from the reactions, seems that I'm less scared for doing so.

Anyway, I laughed so it's bearable for me. XD Still, now I have to root for Zessica x Kagura....? Awkward~ Even though I had already thought that those two would balance each other out, to actually see it happen ... duuuur.

Mix is alive and well and back to being all girl. Bet Andy's glad for that one. XD The nun and the sergeant guy getting orders to basically become a couple...that was funny.
I don't think it was so much ordering them to be a couple. More that they already were and she was hinting at Suomi being pregnant. That's probably what Suomi told Donar at the end of the episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korps! View Post
Subliminal message here, Kagura being Amata's foil for 25 episodes, willing to let the universe crumble before giving up on his bone, turned into the biggest AmataXMikono shipper out there just like that.

Kawamori : Yes it is a crap love story until the last moment. Then at this point you're supposed to get it and suddenly root for them to death. EVOL then turned to LOVE. I'm a genius.
well it is weird, no doubt. However I will give the benefit of the doubt since this is really the first time he wasn't under Mikage. It was like the first time he was truly his own person. Not having Mikage mess with his mind really gives him a much clearer head.

Concernering Apollonius giving up his love and being fine with her being with another. I don't think that is the case. His love was Celiane, not Mikono or Silvia. They may be her reincarnation but fact of the matter is that they aren't Celiane. All 3 of them are very different from one another. Sure he could probably use the fact that he is Apollonius to move things in his favor but it still wouldn't be the same as his time with Celiane. Him and Amata are alike in that they live for the present and make their own choices. Not because of something that happened in a past life.