View Single Post
Old 2008-09-16, 11:51   Link #11014
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
Nice definiton of the word "essential" .
Blame dictionary.com.

I agree with many of your points. Especially this.....

Quote:
But it'll be shitty if they make Kallen all out hate lelouch, it'll undermine her character development this whole season 2 since a majority of it was spent on learning the true face of "Lelouch Vi Britiannia"

Let's hope 4 the best, next episode.

Quote:
Nah, that scene between Shirley & Lelouch was too damn far, I could hardly tell if she was kissing him or going for a meaningful hug/embrace.

The kiss with Lelouch & C.C. were upclose
The kiss with Lelouch & Kallen were also upclose
Refresh my memory was C.C's kiss this up close

Spoiler for :

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
I've been thinking about this since yesterday, and I also think that Lelouch may have just been trying to keep Kallen from the 'Demon's Path.' But he did, in a sense, also protect her. His plan seemed to be to take over the UFN before Schneizel made his move, effectively removing them from the war, and Kallen w/ it. Even now that she's in the fighting, Lelouch must realize that the only two things that can realistically defeat her are the Albion (which he controls) and a FREIJA (which he's trying to stop).

Thus, if Kallen stops him from completing the plan, even if he does't want to 'taint' her, he may have no choice but to tell her what the plan is before Schneizel hurls a big-ass bomb at the Avalon, taking Kallen with it. (And Kallen asks him why he kept it from her, and the 'gum line.') .
In addition I also got the vibe that Lelouch felt that he saving her from the trouble of having her betray her friends and ideals for him and his demon path. After she mentioned her brother and the other Knights I speculate that Lelouch decided he would make her choice for her essentially. (Though he could have done this easily by telling her to get the hell out. He doesn't.)