View Single Post
Old 2008-10-23, 21:00   Link #240
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

K so gotta say, this was a good anime but as always it falls short as far as the plot. There were many openings for good stuff such as the Signum/Agito moments but they were left undeveloped

Also.... I thought they were going to elaborate more as far as what happened to all the impregnated androids who are carrying the seed of this crazy scientist .... are they going to have evil babies now? I thought that part was left unchecked.....

The good parts for me were:

-- The Nanoha/Fate and Vivio mothers/daughter relationship ... very cute actually since Nanoha really did assume the roll of a mother .... (she was also kinda like everyones mother in the anime...)

-- The first mock fight when Nanoha struck down this other chick in her team (very nice!) ... gave Nanoha an edgier profile except for the fact that the shots she fired were hollow. Nice nonetheless.

-- Signum + Agito unison ... while I strongly feel the writers could have elaborated and developed more of a relationship between these two... the whole thing felt too rushed. Agito was very cute tho ... also liked the last part when Agito plays around with Zwei

-- Fate's final form (very hawt!.. Fato mama! ...lol)

-- The part when Ginga was taken away from Subaru ....not much the rescue... but the part when Ginga was captured... I loved Subaru's reaction, she really went Berserk that time

-- The battle androids were very hawt .... and number 4 was crazy as hell or ... at least as crazy as Jail..

I think that the whole Ginga/Subaru fight and drama was just an added goody... it didn't do much for me. Also, I don't know if the transformations which took ~20 sec each were intended as some sort of fan service but must say ... if that was the idea... it didn't meet the expectations and initial intentions because must girls in Nanoha were drawn to be cute fighters instead of hawt battle babes .... feel free to elaborate on this one ..