Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-24, 23:57   Link #12914
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
But those aren't depicted realistically, where as R+V at least tries to conform to real forms of the human body. For Kurumu, a 92 cm bust isn't as large as one would think it is. Compared to us westerners, that's just a modest, if not a slightly above average bust for us. Where as the Japanese it's quite large because of their small frames.

In Kurumu's case, she's actually got a smaller than usual frame for her body overall, and only Yukari and Kokoa would be considered smaller, both because of their age. So that makes her breasts LOOK bigger. It's like putting b-cup breasts on a 10 year old loli, they'd just look bigger than they actually are.

In Sekirei, I'm willing to bet that almost all of the female cast member's (with exception of the lolis) breast sizes START at 95 centimeters and just go up from there if you try to put it in realistic numbers.

If someone want to confirm or deny this, please step forward.

Which I shall do now:
Spoiler for Sekirei body measurements:

And I'm disappointed, though the numbers are realistic, the depictions being of very large, jiggly, well shaped breasts that I'd love to bury my face into, don't quite match the numbers. I'd say add 10 or 15 cm to each of them(except Kusano), maybe even 20, and well be closer to how they're depicted, right?

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2010-01-25 at 00:14.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote