View Single Post
Old 2011-03-05, 20:19   Link #1201
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldend Dominator View Post
Personally, I'd like to see the old characters return and then add on 12 new Chiru characters and some more sexy stages. Maybe Erika and Bern with their awesome scythes, and Dlanor with the Red Key, etc.

Also, CHANGEABLE costumes! Not just autocolourings :/ It'd be awesome if Beato's 2nd costume was Piece-Beato, or you could cycle through the Siestas/Stakes, or Virgilia's 2nd costume could even be Kumasawa (I HAVE to see that).

Maybe some more diverse Metaspecials, like Beato's one where you can call, destroy, fire behind and fire away, etc.

And of course, they have to put LastendConductor in it, otherwise I won't play it 3:<
I can't imagine there being 12 new Chiru characters: at the top of my head, it'd have to be Erika, Dlanor, and Will. Gertrude and Cornelia could act as support for Dlanor; Zepar & Furfur have no apparent battle experience and should probably stick to being menu characters; and Featherine would be too frickin' overpowered to fight, unless she were exclusively a boss or something...

Of course, Bern and Lambda shouldn't be left out. They could probably also squeeze in Gaap and the cousins too, maybe. And Rena for good measure. Following this, it'd be 10 new characters.

I just know what you should be doing.