View Single Post
Old 2012-11-24, 12:20   Link #5218
Hidfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post

Another thing, what platinum colored disc are you talking about? and what happen to the holy grail?
At the end of Volume 7(in the Epilogue) there is a hint of a medallion. I mistook it for some reason with a disk.
Here is the complete text:
Spoiler for quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well you got your opinion, that was mine, The way I saw it, round 1 is done but not necessarily a total defeat.
Godou was on the ground and couldn’t move. He didn’t even TOUCH Alec once and Alec wasn’t even once in a “tight” situation. I’m sorry I don’t see how it could be anything else then a total defeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Godou had Alec authorities going berserk, a guy who prefer to fight with planning now has his power disrupted is going to be a complete turn around.
I’m confused now. Godou didn’t had Alec’s authorities going berserk but his own. Godou went berserk and with him his authorities. He healed completely and had (probably) all restrictions removed from his authorities. Under those conditions it is very possible that he might have had a better chance against him but I don’t think that he had the “upper hand” especially not after the total defeat of round one against “normal” Godou.
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote