View Single Post
Old 2010-06-03, 23:26   Link #165
ameskitty
Kupo

I've always been very satisfied with my orders from them (and I love some of the markdowns they have), though their payment process freaked me out the first time I ordered from them. So since I happened to stumble upon this, I might as well explain it for you .

Once you order, they "confirm" it with an e-mail, and after all your products are ready for shipment, they will send you a bill indicating the shipping cost and the total cost and ask you to send a payment via PayPal (this is the strange part). Make sure to follow their instructions - I always have, so I'm not sure how they handle missteps, and you could have troubles if you don't (most notably use the same e-mail to sign up for AmiAmi that you use for PayPal). Once you've paid, they usually send some sort of response within one day, and they usually have it shipped by then, too.

(A few extra notes: PayPal's "exchange rate" tends to be ~5 yen lower than the actual rate, which is a bit annoying, but it's better than the markup some other companies will force on you, and if you want the cheaper shipping you must indicate it in the "comments" section when you make the order)

Hopefully this is helpful .

Avatar adapted from Yoshitaka Amano art

"There is no such thing as a sexy George." - Rhiannon, Easy A

Last edited by ameskitty; 2010-06-03 at 23:27. Reason: woops, that WAS mentioned...but yes, CDJapan :)
ameskitty is offline   Reply With Quote