View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 02:56   Link #112
AzureWrath

OK, I consider myself a person with decent reading (or in this case viewing) comprehension in most cases. I can generally keep up with even the most convoluted plots and developments. If I'm in the mood, I may even critically analyze the work I'm watching/ reading!

BUT.......I have to say, Horizon is really losing me. I can hardly keep up with any of the developments or even the plot itself. I'm having to try to guess at times to try to understand why this or that happened.

I would say at least a good 30% of the plot (or more, I'm being conservative with this) is going over my head. The reasoning behind what happens or why it happens or even if it is important eludes me.

Is it just me, or is this show really hard to follow? Am I the only one that reads the episode threads hoping for someone to summarize what happened during the episode in case I just flat out didn't understand?

I guess now the question I really came here for is.....is there a place/wiki/blog/deity that summarizes what happened and such?