View Single Post
Old 2006-01-15, 14:09   Link #220
ayyo

The skeleton is most likely someone who have died before brought back for some reason. So being covered in ketchup and seeing it drip must've brought back a past memory/tramua when he/she/it was alive involving blood whether it was itself dying or whoever it was protecting/etc. It certainly didn't go berserk just because Shana hitted him with a stick like some people are suggesting.

I wonder what Carmel (the meido)'s real job is. What did she do before finding Shana? I doubt she donned the meido outfit back then. Did she just hunt Tomogaras? Was she a scout for Alastor to find a new Flame Haze? How long was Alastor without a Flame Haze since his last one? And it seems despite being stationary at Tendoukyuu, she gets some action whenever shes in city, or else her contractor (Tiamat) would be complaining.

Another interesting thing besides who was the previous Enpatsu Shakugan, since it seems the Nietono no Shana doesn't come with the whole package, there obviously has to be some other power that Alastor has that Shana haven't mastered/learned yet, as commented by Friagne. That seems to be the only way Shana will be the big bosses and my money says Yuji being in danger triggers them.

And lastly, since Shana never had a name until Yuji named her or a Flame Haze handle, what did Carmel and Alastor call her back then? Shana was fine with having no name and identity even before being the Enpatsu Shakugan?
ayyo is offline   Reply With Quote