View Single Post
Old 2008-01-25, 13:42   Link #67
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
I'm a little disappointed in this manga. The moment it revealed that Yuuki too was a vampire. Now all of the main characters are vampires. No human? damn.

Well; incest. = At least it's explained it chapter 36 since basically kaname and yuuki's parents are siblings anyways. And they're vampires; not human. So there's nothing really much onto the issue about incest. Just to preserve there pureblood.

"Somehow I get the feeling that someday Yuuki will be the cause/or will be the one who will kill Kaname". = Just my speculation. No matter how many times she says I love Kaname-senpai still; all she ever thinks about is Zero. = and that makes me sad since I want kaname have a fair fight on Yuuki's heart.
yea little disappointed too that Yuuki turns out to be a Vampire, I gotta say a little bored of the hidden power/secret within thing.

Only thing that surprised me or got me interested in this chapter is what crazy father's connection to the Kurans is. There has to be something of depth or world ending sort of thing(well thats what I want to think)

Honestly I really want them to make heads or tails on Yuuki making some sort of decision, something that points her more to one of them than the other. I really don't want to wait god knows how many chpaters for something to happen.
Also I sure don't want a "oh no sorry Zero I can't be with you cause it will be to dangerous, so I've decided to be with Kaname" crap, if something like that happens I may be forced to drop this. But then I highly doubt something like that would happen.

Reason I think why Yuuki thinks alot about Zero is cause he is the one thats been there with her the most, plus even tho she remembers her past she still grew up knowing that Zero and her have had the same past.
I do think Zero will die, as being what he is I think its probably decided that he can't live on.