View Single Post
Old 2011-11-10, 04:44   Link #288
Suiri Megami Alice
お兄ちゃんどいて! そいつ殺せない!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykf566 View Post
I noticed in the character listings at the beginning of each novel that Miriam is the only one amongst the Musashi students without an image, even though she has had images of her in the novel. I was wondering if there was a particular reason for this?

It remember this particular image of her in her introduction where Allen mentions she says:

"I was thinking that it was Nobody, but I was wrong. No body is wrong too, then what is it?"

Spoiler for :

Is there any relation or reason?
I think the "Nobody" means what it means literally, since Azuma thought no one was inside the room prior to that chapter. "No body" refers to ghosts or spirits according to Oriotorai if you read 1-A chapter 2.

I was wondering why Miriam isn't included in that famous image. She's the only one missing there, I believe. Although she doesn't have an image that introduces her (like this illustration), Nenji, Itoken, Ginji and Hassan doesn't have one as well, but they are included in that big picture. Maybe because she's taking Distance Education rather than attending the lecture so she wasn't (officially) part of the class.

As to why, she had no image for her profile, I checked 4B and her profile still shows no picture. That's weird. Up to 4B, she must have at least one particular image that features herself because the image used for profiles are taken from the illustrations itself (not the ones during the start of the chapters).
Suiri Megami Alice is offline   Reply With Quote