View Single Post
Old 2012-09-27, 16:01   Link #91
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
It was the weakest because the meaty section was the magic school stories. They used the Hatsune Island simply to make a link to Sakura's appearance + the dream sections (and the epilogue), I think. Though, I'd prefer a Hatsune Island-game as well. Ricca was so much sweeter during the "present time" . An m-rating would be nice, but on the other hand the h-scenes in Da Capo have been - in retrospec - about average IMHO (maybe route-dependant).
I'm still going through the game but, I would very much enjoy a sequel about Hatsune Island. I actually felt the opposite about the Magic School, I'm not enjoying it as much because there is too much fantasy for my taste whereas DC 1 & 2 had more of a focus on the slice of life kinda thing.

So far I've finished Sara's route and I'm near the end of Sharuru/Charles story. I was getting annoyed at times when Sara was acting so immature but after we got into what her upbringing is like, It was easy to see why she was like that and it helped me wash away those minor negative feelings towards her. I'll talk about Sharuru's story once I've completed it.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote