View Single Post
Old 2012-11-24, 17:14   Link #58
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Judging by the color wheel, White is 'The Mario' and Black is the 'Lethal Joke Character'.

Black Lotus is a poor example of what black avatars can normally do, since she's Level 9. We don't know what her avatar was like at Level 1.

I speculate that all of her stats were basically horrible, whereas all of the pure White King's stats would have been basically above-average. However, in return, Black Lotus had some weird advantage that the White King doesn't.

Dusk Taker is technically Purple, but he's very, very close to Black. His one special ability was to take the special abilities or tools of others. Maybe he could have developed other abilities, but I'm guessing he kept dumping points into Demonic Command, the same way Silver Crow seems to have done little besides upgrading his wings.

If I had to guess, I'd say that Black Lotus has the special ability to cut ANYTHING. She's relatively weak, slow and fragile, and she doesn't have good attack range, but if she cuts you, you bleed. (Metaphorically.)

So, she's rather like Tohno Shiki, from Tsukihime. A fragile squishy human (compared to monsters) with excellent skills and the power to stab anyone dead... if the attack manages to hit the right spot.
Well, Black Lotus is resistant to restrictive attacks such as traps (Vice's Static Pressure) and grapples (grapplers would cut themselves trying to throw her) and has a skill that can one-shot Duel Avatars which are lower than her level.

Shiki Tohno, except that it's not implied whether she has something similar to Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.