View Single Post
Old 2012-03-16, 09:28   Link #333
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

SOrry for the wait, i just got back from university;

Ok, i have to make myself clear: the romance is a must. There must be an undergoing relation, some kind of "love" tension, anything hinting a love interest and the kind.

Mirai nikki started as a "normal" story with some fantasy elements:
Spoiler for plot:

So, in the end, Mirai nikki had the romance in it, there were kisses and much more, but for the ones knowing the story, you understand that that kind of romance is screwed. What made me like it was the mindfuck within, but it was only that. I was put into a situation where i had started a romance, and i was happy, but then that "romance" turned dark, and i'd have better dropped it; however, i couldn't do the latter, because the story was too much mysterious and interesting, and i had to continue it.

So don't get me wrong when i say that this show entertained me: it was just because i took the "romance" bait and was thrown in this crazy story. I may have interest in this kind of fucked up things, but that isn't the main purpose of this topic. I'm mainly looking for stories having some romance in it.

If the anime is very good, then I can accept the kind of romance that can be found in Welcome to the NHK, but only if the anime is objectively good.

As i stated before, i really wanted to watch Death Note, and i actually have it on my computer, but i never really started it because, some time ago, when it finished airing, everyone was spreading the word about
Spoiler for end:
and already knowing the end just killed any little interest i had in it. I planned on watching it anyways, but i'm aware i won't get the full surprise effect when it comes to that, so it's really low on my list. I would pay someone to remove that memory from my mind.

Tonight i'll probably start Samurai girls. Always thanks for your suggestions, they are very appreciated.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote