Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-18, 22:05   Link #2644
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Are you sure you even know whats going on? Tsukune progressively becomes more and more powerful as the series goes on. I suggest you find the rest of the chapters and read it yourself. Tsukune is already well on his way, just as mister director is saying. Please try to comprehend whats going on.

Ghoul is the term used as the best equivalency. For one, is Tsukune a Reanimated Corpse that is possessed by a spirit? no.
but, but, but, what about what inner moka and the director said
"It seems that...... His body has degenerated into a Ghoul." "How pitiful... when one degenerates, He could never return to normal." "Until he dies, He'll continue to wander seeking blood." "When that happens killing him is the only way."- chapter 23 page 22-The board Chairman.
now this was true and absolute until the board chairman came up with a way around it, so all i'm saying is that as it stands with the things that have been said tsukune is a or was a ghoul and he will die until the board chairman finds a way around it, and by the way it sounds (according to all the hints) he already has or will o.k satisfied

and the only reason i think tsukune is a ghoul is cause moka and the board Chairman/Director/exorcists said it but the point is that it's said and until it is blatantly proven otherwise(which i think it will eventually) i will still think tsukune is a ghoul in one way or another. but thats just my opinion

oh and also "Tsukune is now already equivalent to a ghoul", "One who seeks blood by wandering mindlessly as a killing machine."-chapter 23 page 16-akashiya moka
so if tsukune isn't a ghoul, then he's a wandering mindless killing machine, oh thats soooooooo much better.

Last edited by bob's your uncle; 2008-08-18 at 22:35.
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote