Thread: Licensed Until Death Do Us Part
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 12:49   Link #23
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Yeah it was the best part...I am impatient so I looked at the raws, I know how the fight ends ^_^

Each chapter just gets better and better...

So you know why the manga is named "Until Death Do Us Part"--to tell you the truth. I figured as much. LOL ...they are funny in later chapters.

I love Kira...but I don't think Mamoru is like that at all...He sees himself as a criminal, he is just doing a job. Unlike Kira he doesn't try to blanket his crimes with "Justice"...Although that's what I liked about Kira...because the guy was a killer and crazy as loon but thought he was a do-good-er. That very thing about him, I like ...I love the fact that Mamoru isn't like that at all. He is what he is...Hardcore. He is intimidating but I like those bad ass anti-hero's
Spoiler for spoilerish for non readers:

I also like his fighting style...I watch a lot of Kung Fu movies---The real ones not those Crouching Tiger, phony shits---SHAW BROS> than all

So his style is kick ass...He's like poetry in motion when he fights. I mean I love this guy! That's why I am trying to get the word out. This manga has been in circulation for over a year and is virtually unheard off.

It kicks KuroKami's ASS! (Although I like the Gramps and Stiener...they're my faves)

Spread the Mamoru love!

Keep reading...He just gets scarier and scarier--unless he's with Haruka.

(I said when she grows up, I am not a perv!)

Edit: Keep your eye on GENDA...he's not one to fuck with, either

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-02-17 at 13:01.
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote