View Single Post
Old 2007-02-07, 19:10   Link #30
gibits
Endless

You know speed isn't everything..... I mean my Astroth beats the shit out of Taki all the time (Soul Calibur reference for those in the know).

I don't think Kakuza got dumb all of the sudden. He's lost two hearts and with it 2 elements to work with. That could be near 40% of all his chakra (remember chakra needs physical stamina) and 40% of his jutsus gone. If the lightning heart didn't get to him soon enough when Hidan stabbed him he'd be plain dead.

Now he's faced with even more enemies, it makes sense to keep his spare hearts close. That plus the fact that using the masks as shoulder cannons has already proved effective for dealing with close-quarter combat (in 340).

How would detaching the hearts/ghosts help him against a jutsu like that? Kakashi and Shika had to fight tooth and nail to get 2 hearts out of him, yet Naruto kills 3 in one shot (as far as we know). Detached hearts would only mean more clones that Naruto needs to make to keep them busy, and with Kakuza's main body ripped up there would be little to put back together again anyway.

PS Bait and switch is the oldest trick in the book for a reason....... because people still fall for it all the time.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote