Thread: Oyaji Kanojo
View Single Post
Old 2015-11-18, 10:01   Link #69
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
This is so confusing since it's the primordial Ophis who genderbends into a hot loli saying this

Anyways I gotta ask...would you still be disgusted if a girl was reborn as a male and started dating girls?

I also take it you don't believe in Buddhism then, for us the number of times you have been a female in your previous lives would be like the number of sands in the Ganges river. You see, everyone in your life is someone you already met in the previous life. There was a recent story I heard in Vietnam where a grandmother adored her grandson so much she reincarnated after her death into a little girl to marry him. Once you realize the massive web connecting you to everyone else you either accept it as is and not give a f*ck like me or give up and become a monk.

As a side question, if that hypothetical male who tried to surgically change himself into a woman was someone who retained their memory of being a girl in a previous life and didn't want to become "gay" by dating another girl like you say, would you consider them as a male or female? The "soul" is supposedly female right? Well, legally in the real world anyone can be whatever gender they want though . I'm just trying to open your mind a bit to not judge others so much but anyways it's just a fun topic to discuss.

I'm not into guys but girls like Ophis or a say...a genderbent Accelerator are pretty attractive imo. To put it in an analogy, I would rather date a girl with a male genitals than a guy crossdressing as a girl...if that makes sense emphasis on feminine traits though. Haven't read this novel yet so I don't know if the protagonist genuine acts and behaves like a real girl after reincarnating or it's literally just an adult male trolling young boys for fun and gifts like those G.I.R.Ls in numerous mmos rofl. Either way it could be a hilarious novel or a romantic love story *shrugs*. Funny how ancient genderless dragons or gods turned into lolis so readily accepted in fiction though, anyways I guess you could say I'm one of the fans of these type of setting.
First off, just to make it clear. I'm not judging others here. I have nothing against gays or anything.

Truly, be it incest, gay, or whatever type of love you can think (except pedo) I'm okay with it. I think people who love each other should be happy together regardless of what others think.

BUT, just because I don't have a prejudice against homos, it doesn't mean I like to read stories where the protagonists go around snusnuing with men. Still, that's not my main issue with this story. What really bothers me is the fact that the protagonist reincarnated with all his memories, knowledge, emotions, experiences, tastes, fetishes, sexual orientation, all of what constitutes his being. The only difference is that the body is female, it just doesn't make sense for the guy to suddenly start liking men. That's just absurd, and is just forcibly twisting the nature of someone against their will. If the protagonist was gay to begin with, I would not be this bothered.

Yeah I don't believe in Buddhism or reincarnation either, I'm an atheist. Suppose I do believe in reincarnation, to me the souls have gender, and homosexuals are the result of said souls being put in the wrong body.

Damn, we are all truly philosophical today... this thread became something else.

PS: There's no genderbender with Ophis, since she's genderless to begin with.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote