View Single Post
Old 2012-03-12, 03:01   Link #23
redflame

Hmm.. I haven't written a review for the sns episodes in a long time.

Anyway, I never really liked the Dantalion or Domino and I'm glad they died.. in a humorous way . Khamsin? his death seems to be awaiting him soon. It was kinda cute when he would die protecting Yoshida, but also sad . Do any of you guys think Khamsin may have taken a liking to her? Its very hard to tell since he doesn't express much of his emotions.

The conversation between Mammon and Pirsoyn was nice and sad at the same time. It actually showed that tomogaras can have special relationships with each other sometimes.

How unexpected.. Shana opens her eyes and surprisingly sees Yuji smiling. What could that smile hide? And from watching the preview, Yuji is starting to look more himself. From the beginning of this season he was kick-ass strong then gradually getting weaker and looking more like Yuji.

About Wilhelmina.. I'm confused about what she said about herself.. What did she mean by "searching for herself?" But it was nice to see Tiamat speak more

Lastly, I expect Shana is kick Yuji's ass more in the next episode. And only 2 episodes left?! Time flies by so quickly

EDIT: Another question, though I may have missed it.. Since when did Shana change back to her school uniform? O_o

Last edited by redflame; 2012-03-12 at 03:55.