View Single Post
Old 2016-04-13, 04:31   Link #9
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
So, the game is now in English just recently. Anyone has started on it?
Here is the download page if you have not.

http://granbluefantasy.jp/download/index.php

For those who already started, let us enjoy talking about Cygame's stupidity and bad business decisions.
I've been playing the game for more than a year. Currently done with Fire and nearly done with light and wind.

If I had to complain about the game as it is right now, it would be the lack of real balance. I think the worst decisions as of late were definitely Tiamat Bolt Magna, Chevalier Sword Magna and Fire being left to rot.

Business decisions wise, the whole anchira fiasco was rather some users being totally stupid, but OTOH, the 300 gacha tokens feature is dubious at best.

Regarding the translation... let's say it is obvious the localization team has several translators and while one of them is good, the rest isn't that so. What's actually worse is the editing and QC sections that are nothing close to acceptable if they are pro. I just can't help but laugh at the name changes, particularly the 10 celestials (and those are called Eternals? really?) and Chevalier (Luminiera? ok.jpg). It is a tad worse when they can't make up their mind.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2016-04-13 at 04:54.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote