View Single Post
Old 2011-01-14, 19:30   Link #91
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

I'm glad this thread aint dead yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
This will be my first time presenting an extended example of my writing style, outside of some eccentric capsule reviews, to this or any forum in a long time. I've been away from the fanfiction scene for years. Not the K-ON! fanfiction scene, fanfiction in general. The ground covered in this story has probably been covered several times before by others, but every writer brings their own flair to what they write. Thus, this contains several of my favorite storytelling elements along with an attempt to maintain the feel of the show, even as the content becomes unusual.

It's a short little work I wrote over late November and all of December. "Short" meaning "almost 48,000 words", but my definition of short may vary from yours. It's probably not my best writing, but I gave it my all.

This is Countermelody!.
I envy your depth of desscription. Recently or maybe never XD, I haven't really expressed a scene that deep. Damn!

Chapters 5 & 6 of K-ON!! Chronicles:

A "side character" from K-ON!! anime, Shima Chizuru, discovered HTT's secret. What to do? One thing: Recruitment! Konata, however, saw the opportunity to declare a successor to her, whatever that means. =P Thier (HTT + Shima) next mission is...
The World God Only Knows.

In there, a supposed mission to find Kanon Nakagawa, who's supposed to be missing, became a trap mission with his mirror world complementary, a Special Agent. While the motive behind this fake-out wasn't totally revealed, everything worked out as the real Kanon appeared from a helicopter and went to the recording company. (That explains why Kanon wasn't fired yet despite being very near late from the recording from singing in front of Keima) But sadly, mirror world Kanon got away. With no other options, they went back to HQ with a somewhat pleasant surprise. Asuna-chan! With that, Konata sent HTT and Shima (the one Guiding them would be Negima?!'s Asuna-chan) to the Negima!? world for training with Negima!'s Negi Springfield.

Now to think of Yui's partner card. XD
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote