View Single Post
Old 2009-01-22, 02:48   Link #82
Kyanme
suzuya_luvrx666

Send a message via AIM to Kyanme Send a message via MSN to Kyanme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I think she is nothing special too. In fact she can be rather annoying with her inability to at least converse properly with Katamura around. Even for a crush this is annoying overreaction. It should be something similar to how Ryuuji and Minorin converse, rather than looking like an imbecile 9 times out of ten 10.
It's a romantic comedy. Of course she's going to make an idiot of herself, it's for us to laugh at her expense. Aside from that, how many girls, people even, do you know who do not stumble over their words and generally make idiots of themselves in the presence of someone they like and view in a romantic light? It's more common than you think, honestly, for someone to be ridiculous in the prescence of someone they like.

Plus, how else is she supposed to act around him? He flat-out rejected Taiga when she confessed to him. It's fine you don't like her and find her annoying, opinions are wonderful things to have, but it's a little silly to scrutinize her behaviour like that... Especially because it's a romantic comedy, and Taiga's been virtually nothing but comedy so far.

That said, my personal favorites have to be Minori, Taiga and Ryuuji. Ami is attractive, but I don't particularly care for her.

...Oh and Inko-chan is win no matter how you look at her. YEAHH.