View Single Post
Old 2012-08-19, 08:15   Link #127
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Kirito testing her sword without asking her or not offering compensation felt rather out of character. I also don't see why he needed climb the belltower to find her when he has a tracking skill, not to mention she's likely on his friends list. It's pretty bad sign when a show forgets it's own mechanics not introduced too long ago. It's pretty bad sign when a show forgets it's own mechanics not introduced too long ago.
Did we watch the same episode? In my sub Kirito definitely asked "May I test it a little?", then wait long enough for Liz to know what he was going to do and give a response before breaking her sword.
Moreover, he has a tracking skill, but scanning might have been better (assume these two are different skills). There are a lot of obstacles (buildings, tree, etc.) in town, so I guess using scanning from ground won't be as effective as doing it from above-down. Kirito said he went up to the bell tower to scan the whole town for her, after all. I don't know why "she's likely on his friends list" either, seeing how long it takes for Asuna to be there...

Last edited by Starlightz; 2012-08-19 at 08:32.
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote