Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 00:28   Link #23666
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
About the anti-Japan sentiment, I see it as a major inferiority complex they can't solve on their own especially when Japan owned China in almost any domain for so many centuries. Is there anyone else but China itself to blame for being shit and living in the dark ages for so long without evolving while other countries did not hesitate in putting themselves as the spearhead of true revolutions (peaceful ones BTW) for the real good of people.
Oh, go easy on the koolaid there will ya? "Japan owned China in almost any domain for so many centuries"??? which planet's history have you been reading? It's one thing to love Japan and hate China, but if you're starting to revise history, you need to get some help.

Like it or not, China for the most part has been one of the largest and most important cultural center of East Asia through most of its history, there's a reason why the Japanese uses Chinese characters in their language, and not the other way around.

It wasn't until the 1800s when the downfall of the Qing Dynasty begin with western imperialists forced their way in that China begin its latest serious decline. Japan in the mean time escaped much of that and was able to quickly industrialize itself, a process mind you was far from peaceful as you seem to be implying.

FFS, I greatly dislike China, but even I find the stuff you're throwing out here to be absolute lunacy.

Quote:
To be fully honest with everyone, I never had respect for China, I'm not about to have any respect now and I will never do so as long as this country keeps on taking that path with that typical immaturity. As a certain Jeremy Roenick once said: they can kiss my @$$.
No one cares if you respect China or not, but at least get your facts straight, else you're no better than those protesters.