Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-02, 00:07   Link #21547
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Heh heh, maybe that's why Touhou Fuhai prefers 2D women - Akasha forever scared/scarred him of real women. XD

You guys brought this upon yourselves...

~*~

*SMACK*

Akasha: "That is pathetic! Can't you keep it up longer!?"

Fuhai: "Akasha! I've kept going for the past 15 hours straight! Give me a break to - "

*SMACK SMACK*

Akasha: "No breaks! Not until I am competely satisfied with your performance, which at this rate, will be another 15 hours!!"

Fuhai: "A-Akasha!! That's impossible!!"

Akasha: "No 'buts', now get to it!" *cracks her whip again*

Fuhai: "You...you insatiable MONSTER!!!"

Akasha: "O-hohohohohohohoho~!! Harder! Faster! Make me feel it!"

~*~

Tsukune: 0.0...Somehow, this seems a LOT worse with just the audio playing back instead of watching the events...like a Drama CD...

Moka: *shakes head* I don't think I even want to watch what was happening...

*sounds of the whip cracking and Fuhai yowling*

Fuhai: *cringes with each cracking of the whip* Ugh, those days were horrible!!

Rubi: *positively in heaven* Aaaah~ the strength behind that whip~! The piercing cries~

Kurumu: -.- Something is DEFINITELY wrong with you...

Mizore: ... I'd prefer it if it was his hand directly...

Kurumu: Not you too!?

Akasha: Ahh, I remember that. I had to train both Fuhai and Mikogami's stamina quite a bit, sometimes both at once just so they can get use to the strain of constant release...

All Girls: *BLUSH*

Moka: *beet red* Couldn't you have worded that differently Mother!?

Akasha: Eh? Why? What do you mean?

Moka: ....

Akasha: Hnnn... *looks Tsukune over* While you do have a great deal of strength training, you can use a bit more. *smiles* What do you think? Would you like to go through the training, Tsukune-kun?

Tsukune: *mentally pictures Akasha in dominatrix wear, whipping him over and over* ... Um... ahh...*half his mind is stuck on the image of Akasha in dominatrix wear, the other on the fact that she's whipping him* ...

Moka: NO! Don't you dare, Mother!

Akasha: *pouts* Awww~ *suddenly brightens* I know! *claps hands together* I'll teach you how to adminster the Shinso Training properly! The results are much much better when done between a couple!

All: NANI!?!?

Tsukune: ...*mental picture of Akasha is swapped for Moka* 0.0 "Now I REALLY don't want to go through with it!

Moka: Tsukune! You would consider my mother doing it to you, but not me!?!?

Tsukune: That's not what I meant!!!
We definitely need another Akasha X Tsukune fanfic