Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-03, 08:12   Link #21557
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
That sounds very plausible. And if that's the case, I'm betting it was Sai-Lung's father who put a bounty on her head after she fled China, yet another reason he was dismembered by the masked megalomaniac. And I'm certain he's the one who taught Akuha the Jigentou as a surefire means of killing Akasha. Could that be why he hates Fuhai, because he "stole" his technique?

I'm thinking the Masked King sought out Alucard's daughter in order to produce a powerful heir, but Issa got to her first, and Akuha was the result. Then again, it's possible he's the one who led Issa to her, wouldn't that be ironic.

However, I want Gyokuro and her followers to be cast down, not redeemed. Blaming everything on the Masked King seems a bit cliche. They're not puppets, they have their own thoughts, desires, and agendas. At least that's how I'm hoping it'll be. Can't wait for the next installment at the end of the month, maybe he's releasing them every four weeks so there'll be thirteen issues a year rather than twelve. Could be. Until then...
I just can't help but get the impression that someone has corrupted Akua greatly, i bet if Akua didn't know about her grandfather Alucard, then she would have probably grown up into a normal typical vampire, but in the past she has had a lot of doubts about what shes doing, she has even shed tears and yet she still does it, which can be one of the many signs that shows shes been possibly corrupted by someone, that Masked King being that someone would make a whole lot of sense, he might of even been the one to train Akua from when she was a child into a ruthless killer, its like ive said in the past i hope Tsukune will knock some sense into her, and if shes truly been corrupted, than he might be able to do something about her.

About her learning the Jigen-Tou, she said she did research on the technique in order to learn it, so its probably safe to say that Akua learned it all on her own.

As for Gyokuro and her followers, i agree with you, let them fall they're all fools anyway, most of which are all weak yokai who use human weaponry, the only people i care about seeing redeemed is Akua and Kahlua, but what i find really amusing is Gyokuro's lack of vampire support and followers, thats just funny.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-01-03 at 08:26.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote