View Single Post
Old 2008-08-06, 09:04   Link #225
seaghyn16
Translator Level 4/10

Sometimes looking too hard into the future can be a curse...

I know! gosh!!! the author shouldn't have made Horo able to live longer than a human life...and so she should have been wise, because she "inherits" the intelligence of the generations past...like the avatar ^_^, then she could have been bound to the land as a baby, following her mother, who had followed her grandmother, who had had a relationship with that first guy, then her mother who had a relationship with...some village elder ^_^, then Horo, who freed herself from the place, and ended up with Lawrence. That has much more potential...

But no, Horo has to live forever...I also don't think this is a story where Horo will "do" something to have something to remember Lawrence by. The fact she lives on in a different time line, there's bound to be another like her that lives, that might be like Lawrence, but able to become a wolf. (like in the anime, that wolf Horo "faught" with ^_^)

But I'm Pro LawrenceXHoro all the way...it's just kind of sad that Lawrence will one day leave Horo on her own. Horo, with how she's blowing things out of proportion now, would go insane, blaming lawrence for leaving her, etc...how illogical is that?

IDK....this discussion is almost making me want to stop reading the novels...seriously, the thought that LxH can't spend their lives together...
seaghyn16 is offline   Reply With Quote