View Single Post
Old 2011-05-13, 06:56   Link #22769
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Well, for starters, not only is it a bullshit loophole that makes like half the characters culprits and violates Bern's intent of creating a simple game, but also pay attention to the hints. I'm not going to elaborate because the computer with my copy of the game is in need of a new battery right now. I'm kind of forced to go from memory.
Yeah it's a bullshit loophole, but as cronnoponno said it is something that ryuukishi himself brought up and he let it go uncountered, so complain to him not me.

At any rate what I asked if there was a rule that you could use to counter the theory and this is not, since you claimed that it's impossible that there are more than three culprits. As far as I can tell there's nothing that makes it impossible.

Quote:
You don't think the whole thing was a setup by Bern to make Ange think of her and Erika as allies?
Yeah... but that doesn't mean that Erika's theory is invalid, maybe Bern consciously left that hole open so Erika could use it later.

BTW I just realized... Since obviously Bern's game doesn't necessarily follows Knox rules and Dine rules and no confirmation was given about those either, what could prevent me from using "secret passages" as a way to explain the closed rooms?

Last edited by Jan-Poo; 2011-05-13 at 07:39.
Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote