View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 06:26   Link #28281
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
So for the list and order he gave u what he meant by old and new is:

Some of the older series got remaster movies, which somewhat/greatly updates some of the animation, some more so to the point where scene changes are awkward purely due to the age gap in animation

MS Gundam 0079 and Zeta Gundam both got 3 movie remasters (zeta being the awkward animation changes I mentioned)
Actually, that’s not what I meant when I said “mix old and new series” .

According to my order, I put The 08th MS Team right after MS Gundam so that he can have a break after watching 70s animation (of MS Gundam) by watching the more recent 90s animation (of 08th MS Team). After that, he can go back to a slightly old-school animation (of Gundam 0080) then go back to a more modern 90s animation (of Gundam 0083). Then he’ll get hit by a combo of 80s animation (of Zeta & ZZ) before enjoying a decent movie-level animation (of CCA). After that, he can enjoy the glory of Gundam Unicorn if he hasn’t done so already .

Just like you said, my recommendation above are all for the series (except CCA, of course). I wasn’t recommending him to watch any trilogy movies before watching the series.

---------------

On another note: MG Nu Ka Double Fin Funnel looks busy :

EDIT: So this is MG Nu's answer to Destiny's "Full Blast Mode" and SF's "Full Burst Mode" XD:

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2012-12-06 at 07:15.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote