Thread: Soundtracks..
View Single Post
Old 2007-02-18, 07:42   Link #3
Asai
Nya? ^_^
*Fansubber

Yep. All the time. Just recently I was re-watching my Mugen no Ryvius DVDs and really wanted the OSTs. Took a while to track them down but I finally did. Three albums... and only two tracks (both on the first) that I actually like. But one of those tracks is what triggered me to hunt them down. =p

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of the Ghost Hunt, and Yamato Nadesico Shichi Henge OSTs at the moment. Also Naruto Shippuden's (which is by the same composers as both Ghost Hunt and Yamanade, funnily enough =p) -- Masuda Toshrio who did Ghost Hunt, Naruto, Mushishi, Excel Saga, and Takanashi Yasuhari did Yamanade, Jigoku Shoujou and now the two of them working on Shippuden really floored me.

So yeah, eagerly awaiting Yamanade, Ghost Hunt and Shippuden. I really like OSTs though. Not much of a fan of OP/ED tracks in general, but I love the scores used in many anime series. Hearing a single track in a single episode will make me run out and get the album if it's available, sometimes.

Nodame's soundtrack is excellent, too... mostly classical stuff we all know, but some really interesting versions. Can't wait for that. >.< So much music I must have!
Asai is offline   Reply With Quote