Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2015-05-26, 23:37   Link #9986
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
Think that one of those elements from with the anime will be the death of Tatsumi and Leone?
Well, I obviously don’t know for sure, but if I have to say someting, Leone is the easier target to be killed off. She’s the onee-chan type, she doesn’t really have someone she care about more than her comrades in NR and I don’t think she has an actual home to return to, she also doesn’t really have a big goal in the future aside from having a fun life and probably continue to murder corrupted guys. So yeah, until Takahiro wrote something more about her, so far, Leone is pretty much a sitting duck for obligatory-death imo.

As for Tatsumi, I think it depends on what kind of ending Takahiro will go with. If he really wants a genuinely happy ending, he can have Tatsumi, Akame & Naje survive to re-build the empire with Tatsumi can finally go back to his village (maybe bringing Mein & Akame along?). If he really wants a bittersweet end, he can have Tatsumi died fighting like in the anime accomplishing what he wished for: to help people and revolutionize the empire for the better (Akame can either survive or went down with him, while Mein can wake up later and finds out that Tatsumi’s dead and pull a Juliet or live on). Or, if Takahiro really wants a messed up/tragedy ending, he can have Tatsumi and all NR members die fighting while the empire became worse than before after all their efforts. Or somehow Tatsumi become the next evil ruler or something. The possibilities are endless.