View Single Post
Old 2010-09-21, 01:30   Link #90
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Question:
How is that UBW-like spell that Index used to summon legendary weapons against Stiyl? How it works?
No idea, the narrative just said the weapons are appearing one by one, with even multiple copies of the same weapons. Most of the ones Index summon are weapons 'being able to suffocate the enemy just by floating in the air'.

My guess is that Index is using a spell like Emiya's "Trace: On" to mass produce these things. How the heck does she do it, I have no idea, as the narrative is really lacking in the details. This is just one battle in the last Battle Report of Vol21, so I guess not much space is given for these compared to other battles that have a whole chapter dedicated to describing them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
also, how does Index cast all those powerful spells without the need for a circle, chant or anything of the sort? unless it's just that the stronger spells are stupidly easy to cast?
It's been suggested that Index can do all this since she has the knowledge of 103,000 grimoires - kinda like Edward and Alphonse from FMA being able to transmute objects without a circle since they already have the knowledge from the Gate of Truth.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote