View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 18:46   Link #30
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Pretty much what I expected: A fairly rushed conclusion to leave us with a feel good moment to end it all so that we felt that we can leave the series on a high note. As expected, it's not about being fake or real, blah blah blah. Ties are stronger than that. And those speeches, Araragi, give me a break. There were good moments with his sisters though-- the maryr family. You should really be into your fights! But then I guess he kinda bored them to death, so not all was lost. I liked the stage of the last battle-- it feels like some left over stage from the Madoka set.

Designs were nice, particularly that of Super Shinobu-- now, I don't feel guilty anymore esp wearing that donut label on the back of her jacket. However, her badassery was offscreen. :S What the hell? It's not like the story wasn't good here, but the presentation left much to be desired. And trying to sound clever in the last 5 minutes about being fake wasn't needed too much either.

Overall, a good episode, mostly what I expected given the buildup, but underwhelming unfortunately. 7/10

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2012-03-17 at 18:56.
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote