Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-30, 06:21   Link #721
tsunade666

I liked the episode a lot.

From the badminton match to the sad back story of Wakana. The cheering of Sawa and Konatsu feels to fast, its like they are lacking in frames there. Watching a gif with low frames used. It's not so fluid that it might look nice if they spend more frames on it.

Taichi's luck isn't up to par to win at least top 4 but he is sure lucky that Sawa comes for him and even while at it Sawa played a prank for Konatsu. The interaction of Sawa and Taichi are nice. Mild romantic but the antics of Sawa and Konatsu and Konatasu and Sawa are much better for me. But adding mild romance in a comedy story turning it into romcom is also good.

Now onto the main part of this episode. Since the beginning its been hinted that their is something wrong with Wakana and her club members notice it. They are worried about her but she is not being a help by isolating herself. She is putting to much on her guilt but I understand. The back story of her is indeed sad and the parting of daughter and mother at that particular time is SAD. Wakana being busy with her exam and her mother trying to help her but and all despite her disease. Its such a sad scene when she was being kept blinded of the real status of her mothers health and she even treated her like that at her last few times she spent with her. Its really super effective. The drama of this episode which mix in first with laughs but we ended up in tears in the end.

And it looks like next episode will hit it a lot harder.

I wish Wein can help Wakana. (at least put a use on that guy, his almost non-existent in the series for me but props to him for stopping stalker guy)