View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 01:52   Link #607
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Nooo Don't stomp Origami lol, if all the seireis have their full equips the city will probably be gone in a few "slash slash" >_> and I can't help but think Kurumi's power is just really overpowered == Talking bout chuunibyou, i still find it funny how his sister uses his "dark past" everytime Shidou fails lol...
Nightmare's only overpowered because of her "time clones", each of which also has access to Nightmare's abilities. Render that ability useless, just like Efreet did, and she's pretty much dog food. Also, Nightmare "cheated" and had some duplicates of her fight Princess and Origami before the actual showdown, so they weren't in their full condition.

Plus, Princess didn't have full access to her 精力, so I wasn't too surprised that she and Origami both lost against Nightmare. Honestly speaking, I don't think any of the seireis are actually overpowered; they just have varying aspects of strengths and weaknesses. It's just that they are naturally stronger than ANYTHING that exists, though Volume 5's Ellen seems to challenge that notion.

I don't think they'll level a city completely, considering that Shidou's there to regulate their power usage.