View Single Post
Old 2007-04-18, 22:41   Link #38
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmoghe View Post
Okay - what's this I keep hearing about Light "turning" evil? Every single person that Light has killed been a criminal or someone trying to help get him to the death penalty or life imprisonment.

Light has not "turned" any more evil than he was when he murdered Lind L Taylor.

Misora Naomi, Raye Penbar, L were all people trying to kill Kira through the law - their murders are fundamentally no different from killing Lind Taylor (yes, he was actually a criminal, but Light didn't know about it).

Yeah ok what you just said is BS. First off let me say I'm a light fan but I know damn well what he has done to achieve his own sense of justice is wrong. All the people you mentioned are innocent people who he murdered to save his hide. They work for law enforcement agencies which apprahend criminals to try them in a court of law, not go out and kill criminals for their own sense of justice which light does.

Oh and what did the chief of police do to deserve to get killed? Light is evil. He doesn't have a second of remorse for killing anyone that gets in his way.