View Single Post
Old 2008-06-07, 21:54   Link #1016
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
My theories say if you destroy whatever's holding the infinite dimensions within the Library stable, the spatial unfolding will rip the entire superstructure and everything around it apart as it expands at the speed of light. Considering that the TSAB Main HQ is built next to or even around the Library, wouldn't making a bomb out of this old monument totally worth it? It even fits Skane's speech about merciful decapitation!
Wait, was the HQ mentioned to be built in such a way? I don't recall a reference saying so, if there's one, please refresh my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
However, the problem is the TSAB Main HQ, and the Library, is under heavy lock, key and sentry, blowing it up is gonna take lots of effort. If it wasn't so evil, I'd say the heist would be almost as fun as the Italian Job.
I do think the Main HQ is such, but the Library seems pretty much accessible without much trouble. Given the infinite dimensions it is supposedly linked to, anyone from anywhere could get into it, and I don't think all dimensions apply the same standard procedure. But then, the Library seems to be annexed by the Bureau, mainly ...
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote