Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-29, 15:46   Link #3739
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisuke CP9 View Post

wait, so why are people this pissed about the UN thing? Japan ALREADY not only ban the said genre in question but others besides it are in the list as wel after Equality Now came in. This is just some outcry from UN to Japan to, "Don't stop this ban keep doing it nigger" / "watch out we're on to you stop it" comment or some kind of shit like that.

Plus, the UN are pretty much toothless at this rate. If not even them and PETA (which has even moar than feminazis) put together can stop whale hunting or if it takes em' like 6 years to stop a conflict in Africa they could have done so in like 1 year or even way less if they've taken better action, what difference will this make?

No offense but a lot of you guys are just grinding on a lot of shit to grind or complain or get down on. Everywhere I go, 'IT'S ALWAYS ANIMU AND JAPOOOON WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS I WANT MY ANIMUUU HENTIE-DESU" comments make a big storm into discussions that should be logical. Censorship is everywhere, and it targets anything, not just your animu raipu games or whatever a lot of people cry about yet our lives still go on.

There are a lot of things besides japanisu vidya games that get targetted for ban and a lot of us dont even know it.

The whole thing never bothered me at all anyways.
True, I don't think this is a big deal nor does this target anime. From the article it seems to target more on hentai rather than general anime.

And I found some of the comment here weird, it isn't like UN is using lot of their resources and time to make a single comment. And they do have some legitimate point.
Though from reading some of the quote here most people seems to watch lot of hentai involving rape .