View Single Post
Old 2008-06-01, 19:35   Link #855
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by goombas View Post
right now they're on order only from Movic's site or mail order. I tried signing up for the website but it wouldn't let me, something about inclination,whatever that is and apparently they don't accept US zip codes. I e-mailed Hobby Search about this, should be getting a response soon.
Yea, thats what I thought... be sure to let us know what they say as I'm sure that there quite a few people who are interested in ordering those things who don't have access to a service or something to get them from Japan or can't sign up on the site etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven3242 View Post
is there a novel version in nanoha series?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think there is. However, it is more of a "fill in the gap between A's and Strikers" thing I think, not an alt version of what has aired on TV. The reason I say this is I seem to remember that in one episode in Strikers the preview made some people think that something from the novels would be revealed next episode. I also seem to remember seeing a few threads about someone translating it, but with how many series forums I go to I could easily be mixing up Nanoha with something else.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote