View Single Post
Old 2012-01-11, 22:29   Link #16226
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
@topic of Touma being dense: at times like these what the girl/s in question needs to do is to just go and slap him with the bare facts and kiss him to convey her feelings. Shame most of the girl/s in question are tsundere/kuudere and never does that to solve the issue.

Going as far as what Mr.Scandal suggested though is not advisable
I remember a friend telling me "Hinata from Naruto did confess her feeling to him but the guy has his mind so busy dealing with a war and trying to save people, beasts and a former friend that the answer probably will come for the end of the series".

Despite comparing Naruto and Touma can seem sooo wrong they share a similar goal , so isn't that difficult to see an answer for the final of Toaru Majutsu no Index series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Well...about war. It is often true that people who have witnessed war for the first, change somehow. Whether its their outlook on life, regrets in the war or both.
What I found hilarious was that Touma wasn't there to see the horrors that a war can bring along with it can he ever say he was unlucky, Fiamma had in mind all of that from the war and probably thats why he lacked the confidence needed for his powers, on the other hand Touma.... well, people can be happy with their ignorance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Either way, Touma's not the type to stay depressed for long.
This, I think Mikoto did make assumptions about Touma too fast, the Misawa Cram School Incident when he discovered all the students were dead already before the whole clash and the guilt he felt when he handed Orsola to the enemies, the descriptions about his feeling were clear to me while in the epilogue were just from her POV.