View Single Post
Old 2004-01-03, 04:14   Link #4
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Just this Tuesday I came across Konjiki no Gash Bell 1-12 on a XDCC bot in A-E's Irc channel. I decided to download the first episode on the theory that if it was good I might take the trouble to download the rest of the series. I got 250K/s downloading! Only 15 minutes to download an episode. With an "Oooooooooo" I started downloading the rest. 3 hours later I had all 12 episodes, but hadn't even started to watch it yet. (I can get greedy when I see fast downloads.) So I start to watch. 22 minutes later I'm thinking WTF?!? After two more episodes though that WTF turned into a WOW! Now I've seen the first 5 episodes and I am so glad that I came across that bot. By next week I'm going to have watched all the episodes that AE subbed. :sigh: easy come, easy go.

I suppose the point of this post is that having just discovered Gash Bell, I am glad to have a thread appear where I can say just how glad I am.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote