View Single Post
Old 2020-11-13, 13:19   Link #243
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Rika was never able to know the full truth, since she has no opportunity to do so. Rika's actions look "half assed" but that's the extent of her abilities plagued by the context that traps her on multiple occasions, especially her early teen body that basically prevents her to fight back efficiently or gain trust from adults if she were to explain the whole truth.
That reminds me: in the OG anime & Kai, why the hell Rika never seriously used spirit-Hanyuu as an Intel tool? I mean, Hanyuu knew the village & its people like the back of her hand, she has memories of previous loops, and she can fly wherever. Why did she never told Hanyuu to follow Miyo & Jiro wherever they go on the night of Watanagashi to know what happens to them for the start? Why did it take 100+ years-worth of loops for Rika to finally realized that the Yamainu squad & Miyo are the ones who repeatedly killed her? There certainly weren't any other organized secret army around the village beside them and Hanyuu certainly saw how Rika got killed repeatedly yet Hanyuu never told her? And the most baffling thing is, during the last loop of Kai, Rika confidently told Hanyuu to incarnate as a tangible human as her "secret weapon" only for Hanyuu to not do much aside from scaring some Yamainu members with her voice via radio . The hell was that?

Is Rika just stupid & slow during the OG & Kai? I mean, she had a goddamn ghost-friend floating around and she never used her to gather important Intel to solve the puzzle of the loops?