View Single Post
Old 2020-11-20, 09:10   Link #260
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

At this junction I suspect that another force/organization/whatever may also be in Hinamizawa, something that's bog enough to force Takano to apparently abandon her plans and flee the village. Whether that's Yamainu still or a third party remains to be seen, but the usual suspicious men and their vans seem to indicate that they are active. Or it could be that other force.

I previously thought that maybe Takano was fleeing because of Rika, but considering that Rika gives up so easily and so early, I'm guessing she has no actual direct hand forcing Takano to flee and thus stop the village massacre.

I actually have a suspicion that the twin in the school and the one who brought Keiichi in may actually be different. The twin in the school shaking the ladder Keiichi was on was clearly already gone down the deep end of sanity, while the twin who locked Keiichi ine was still very much in control of her mental faculties when the Yamainu(?) came to the estate. If we went by the original, the former would have been Shion and the latter would have been Mion, but that may not hold true here.

That being said, probably the two biggest mysteries here that should be addressed here are the events that have so far been consistent in both arcs, namely:

1. The fact that something or someone is driving Takano away, which stops the massacre from occurring.
2. The fact that Satoko is always killed with one of the friends, and always after Keiichi is put in an isolated situation where he learns of things after the fact.

As with any mystery, identifying consistencies and contradictions are key to solving it, so these are 2 good places to start when more information comes to light.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote