View Single Post
Old 2012-10-19, 20:26   Link #5017
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

edit: hngkl Ikuze, you posted while i wrote. Not ignoring you, replying tomorrow ^__^ must sleep first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
HA! I didn't even think of her changing her name to whatever Zechs goes by these days. Lucrezia Wind? No, the kids go by Peacecraft so it's Lucrezia Peacecraft. And then I go back to thinking about the beginning of this story to where she was at the funeral of deceased Mars President Miliardo Peacecraft and how it appeared that everyone thought she was that guy's wife..? I'm still a bit confused about this... Can anyone help clear this up?
yeah, I don't think there would be any records of the pilots, that would be odd and dangerous and not very good for anyone, I'd imagine. Awkward for Preventer too; "yes, we entrusted your security to this here terrorist!". I mean, they are, in the end, pretty much terrorists, twist it as you want.

LOL @Lucrezia Wind. Poor thing must go by: Lucrezia "I don't know my own name" (Wind) of Cyrene. How this woman does not slap that man first thing every morning I will never understand. Jokes aside, it should officially be Lucrezia Peacecraft though, as you've said, since the kids seem to be called that.

The thing with Mars President Milliardo was really weird, kind of gag-inducing and to this day I keep trying to follow the story while forgetting about it -.-
So, Dixneuf was posing as Milliardo. Meaning her brother was pretending to be her husband, for some very strange reason that I don't think Sumizawa cared to tell us about. Which is so disturbing, I am disturbed all over again.
And why they allowed him to do so and went along with it, I would honestly like to know. Because wtf.
If anyone has any good explanations, please

Morniel_Moonlit: Are you somehow implying that KareKano isn't just as disturbing as EVA, just in a casual setting? xD Difference here is, Anno is great, meds or not. Sumizawa seems to just always be strange.... ....

I'm thinking the same as you btw, and since they called her Noin the whole show, they can't really change it now. Plus, Noin is easier than Lucrezia, even though I think it's awkward that they keep calling her by her last name, when everyone else is addressed by first names. I also think, people tend to forget her first name isn't Noin though
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote