View Single Post
Old 2004-01-30, 00:12   Link #1
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Make your own Devil Fruit [possible spoiler]

Ok this forum is dying... so i decided to create this thread. I think i saw this on KF forums... i personally didnt like that forum tho (lol)

Ok anyways, so create ur own devil fruit and tell us wat its power would be and wat its weakness would be, dont make anything omnipotent. I know wat some of u may be thinking "Breath under water fruit" <--- dont do that please
You can also comment on which One Piece character would be most suitable for the fruit... of course tats completely optional.

Ice Fruit
Ability to turn to ice. Similar to other element fruits, more similar to Eneru. Physical attacks are effective against the eater unlike most other element fruits. can also freeze opponents.

Weather fruit
ability to tamper with the weather. Not to an extent that Storm does from Xmen. For example if its too hot the eater cannot summon snow, the best he/she can manage is a cool breeze. If its too cold, calling warmth is also impossible.... so is rain (will freeze to hail/snow) so the eater cant make too extreme changes.
Suitable eater: Nami, very useful for navigating.

Well i made those 2 fruits out of my ass, i really couldnt think of anything at this moment. I just attempted to liven the forum at least for a while.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote