View Single Post
Old 2008-09-28, 14:05   Link #1136
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
He is dead! Do people really want to him to live? As much as I like Lelouch I think that his death makes him so much more admirable and respectable. Faking his death would mean that he is running away from all of his crime. Yes Lelouch did want tomorrow but for whom? Not for him but for everyone else like Nunally and Kallen. And for C.C I think she kinda gave up on wanting to die as she did not let Charles accomplish his goal.
On the contrary, talk to people like Charred about how death is just the easy way out, if he was alive, if he was likely immortal under that implication then he can also have the possibility to watch over this peace from the shadows which is pretty potent and valuable as well under those circumstances. Whether he is alive or dead however, does not take away from the meaning of his sacrifice in this case, and all that it has accomplished or resulted in which cannot be denied