View Single Post
Old 2011-11-14, 05:33   Link #7663
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero and Meister - How exactly does one weaponize plasma? The only plasma weapon I know is from fallout and they seem more like acid guns than supercharged electricity.
I ultimately dropped the weapon because it seemed too exotic.

However, it does seem that chemical weapons that linger on the shield (napalm, acid) can damage it or even bypass the defense (hence those odd clauses in the Alaska Treaty), so instead of a plasmagun, a good old flamethrower works just fine.

Though if you ask me, the author wasn't thinking when he came up with the bloody premise... the end result made IS look a hell lot weaker than otherwise.

I've compensated by having only the White Knight being wtf powerful and hence making everyone panic. Other IS that came after it are so far behind that machine that normal weapons still can harm them if the pilot is being an idiot (ie standing in the middle of nowhere firing at everything or something to that effect.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Demino - What kind of terrorism has your OC done?
Alright! I was looking for someone like this.

Though I kind of wasn't following the entire discussion, and probably missed when you joined the thread... Care to update me to what has transpired so far?