View Single Post
Old 2012-02-27, 19:13   Link #87
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
Based on the informative replies given by others, I shall try to determine how Shana learnt Taimei Shihen.

Sequence
1. While still in Reiji Maigo inside Yuji, Johan learnt the spell of Taimei Shihen.

Somehow, Johan passed the knowledge of using Taimei Shihen to Lamies.

3. Lamies passed the scroll of secrets to Wilhelmina. This scroll was seen in 5 minutes 30 seconds in Episode 16.

4. Wilhelmina passed it to Margery and Sale for them to analyze. They were analyzing the spell, as shown in around 4 minutes in Episode 17.

5. After it was unlocked, Shana learnt Taimei Shihen.

The sequence can be proven correct with the quote from Cosmic Eagle as follow:

I believe Shana learnt the spell in such way. Guys, what do you think about it? Feel free to correct my mistake.
I do think that they got a piece of the Taimei Shihen and a way to analyze it from Spiral Organ. I thought that Spiral Organ analyzed the Taimei Shihen himself after Yuji showed him the spell and decided to give Wilhelmina a piece and a way to analyze it when he found her.

I never saw anything that would hint towards Johan giving Spiral Organ information concerning the Taimei Shihen to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
What became clear to me for this episode is that Johan, in summary, scolded Sakai Yuuji for being a fool blinded by his own naivety, because Yuuji became too absorbed at his own selflessness and self-sacrifice for Xanadu that he neglected the one thing he treasured the most: his love towards Shana.
Hence, it now makes perfect sense to me why Shana went postal at Yuuji not as a Flame Haze but as a girl in love, because he put a distance between the two of them in favor of prioritizing his goals for Xanadu over what he and Shana share together.
Johan's critic towards Sakai Yuuji is a wake-up call that nobody and nothing in all the worlds expect from Sakai Yuuji that everything has to be perfect and must go fine. If he feels love, then he should act selfish and head to grasp it for himself.

Yuuji should have talked his thoughts to Shana and not have her casted aside; it's like if Yuuji's taking the choice for Shana, when Shana wishes all along for both of them take the choice together.
Couldn't agree more. Both Shana and Johan noticed that Yuji's getting too absorbed in his goal to Create Xanadu and that he's forgetting the most important thing, his love for Shana. Although Shana understands why Yuji's creating Xanadu, she's still angry at him because he left her side and decided to do everything on his own. Shana thinks that Yuji didn't have to leave her for this and wants him to believe in their love.